Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February's things

In honor of the month of love...(think...valentine's day) I've decided to post a single thing each day during the month of February that I LOVE! And...going forward I've decided to continue the things I love post on a weekly basis...it will be featured on Thursdays and simply entitled..."thursday's things". Maybe something I love is also something you love or something that sparks an interest or a memory or a decision to do something...call someone...believe in something...or maybe just eat something yummy. I hope "thursday's thing's" will be little get-aways...little gifts of thought that, well...make you AND me pause for a moment. I think it's easy to be overwhelmed in all the complexity of life and so I thought "thursday's things" could kind of be a respite of simplicity. But for now...enjoy the month of love...February...valentine's...conversation hearts...candlelit dinners...champagne...and holding hands! The month was made for it! image credit: ban.do - http://www.shopbando.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...