Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February's things - day 9

The Gambino I love this sandwich of salami cotto, sopressata coppa and fresh herb vinaigrette possibly more than any sandwich ever! I also love the charcuterie...er, sandwich shop that makes it...Butcher. Located in the Warehouse District in New Orleans with it's sister restaurant next door (Cochon). Think...Barqs root beer from the bottle...with real sugar...local beer, fine wine, house cured meats...pickles...spicy green beans...satsuma marmalade...the list goes on and on and...I could go on and on. The last time the Husband and I were in town we ate there twice...and we were just there for a quick weekend getaway! Please, please, please go have the gambino...and send one to me!
http://www.cochonbutcher.com/
930 Tchoupitoulas, New Orleans LA 70130 504-588-PORK, mon-thu 10–10, fr+sat 10-11, sun 10-4
image credit: top - Bouillie. bottom: gourmet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...