Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday's things

Monogram Necklaces
Any girl from the South knows that a monogram makes everything better...in fact, I can still remember gazing longingly at the monogram necklaces, rings, and earrings in the perfectly illuminated case at Gayfers when I was a kid. I would beg for years before finally receiving a pair of gold monogram dangle earrings...that I still wear despite them being my initials prior to marriage! And so now, I'm on a quest to add a monogram necklace to my "initial" collection. This time I'm opting for the double hung larger than life version. Hopefully the husband will take note...there are exactly 118 days until my birthday but...who's counting?
image credit: personalizedboutique.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars. I haven't thought about Gayfers in forever.

    Remember the Gayfer Girls??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...