Tuesday, June 14, 2011

from the bottom of my heart

Every now and then something sneaks up on you...as was the case when I realized that I have now had 100 posts on this little blog of mine...over 100 actually. When I decided to get these random thoughts out of my head and onto proverbial paper, I had no idea how things would go...if I would stay inspired, if I would run out of things to write about and most of all...if I would have any readers. And so, after a year of happy writing and 100's of posts I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am over the moon that I took a leap of creative faith and let you into my little world. I am over the moon for the support from all my family and friends that I have shamelessly pushed little "business" cards on ( yes, I have cards only because the husband said no one would know how to spell "poignant" when looking my blog up), and most of all for my readers. I gain nothing from this blog but I'm eternally grateful for having an outlet to express my likes, dislikes, opinions, general ramblings and questions of life. So, as if I were accepting an Oscar (or Tony) I would like to thank the husband and toddler the most...the husband for putting up with my incessant question "did you read my blog today?" and to my dear sweet daughter...the toddler...thank you for putting up with Mommy logging hours on the computer. Thank you, thank you to everyone for your free time that you devote to the Poignant Pelican! xoxo
image credit: hello lucky

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it this far! And business cards are a great idea - I was surprised how much I use mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marty! I was also surprised how much I use the cards...of course no one asks for them but I give them to everyone...strangers included!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...