Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday's things...

Town & Country is not new to me by any means but I've recently become reacquainted with it.  As a child, I remember it gracing the coffee table at my grandmother's house and then later in college our sweet house mother in my sorority had every issue and I used to peruse the pages of the privileged while sustaining solely on ramen noodle and the occasional fried chicken day at the sorority house...oh, and Taco Bell.  Not exactly the likes of the beautiful pages of T&C but one can dream.  I just picked up this month's issue and it does not disappoint.  If you are a true prep and lover of the nicer things in life you need look no further on the newsstand than T&C (or G&G...Garden and Gun...but that's another post altogether)!  Go get yourself a copy...happy reading!

image credit: Town & Country

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...