Sunday, November 27, 2011

little ole me...

Jes over at My Happily Ever After gave me a blog award! So exciting that someone other than my sweet mom, dad, sister, and the husband are reading...and, exciting that I get to tell everyone some very useful information about myself...ha!
I am supposed to tell y'all 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers. If you are a blogger and read my blog, please allow me to virtually bestow upon you this award and in return tell me a few things about yourself...but, let me know in the comments section so I can scoot over to your blog and get to know you as well!
Here goes...
1. I am extremely paranoid...about everything
2. I spend countless hours putting together different outfits in my head
3. I have to make a list to get anything done
4. I wish I could break dance
5. I don't like carrots
6. I like scary movies but I'm to afraid to watch them
7. I don't like to fly
Now, do you feel super enlightened?? Probably not, but it was fun! Thanks Jes for reading my blog and for being a good friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...