Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for my girlfriends who are always there for me...you know who you are!  I'm thankful for my 5 very best friends that I've had since college...we talk every single day via email.  We laugh together, cry together, and know every detail of each other's life...especially the in-law parts.  We have been together since 1993 and never miss a beat.  We can go forever without seeing each other (though we prefer not to) but as soon as we're together we pick right up where we last stopped.  They have been an unending source of inspiration, support, and devotion.  I would do anything for any one of them.  They are the best friends a girl could ever have!  Hands down! 

p.s. kinda like these girls!



image credit: isaboo designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...