Friday, January 27, 2012

happy feat

Okay, so you remember the to-die-for fire ant dress by Charlotte Taylor I posted about a couple months ago...well, I took the toddler for Pinkberry on Wednesday and it was such a beautiful faux winter day that we decided to walk around a bit afterwards. With the toddler in tow and not really looking to purchase anything, we stepped into several stores before doing what I knew would be the hardest part of the day...we ventured into Anthropologie. Now, if you don't have a toddler who likes to literally touch every single thing she sees, and when you tell her to stop touching she quickly, in the sweetest voice ever, says, "it's okay mama"...then you don't know how delicate a task it is to browse around a store with an infinite amount of breakables. We weren't headed in any direction upon entering...we smelled some candles, smelled some perfume...gazed at the cool bicycle strung with lights hanging on the wall...looked at some neat knobs...cuddled the stuffed fox...and at some point we rounded the corner into the Sale Room. And there it was...hanging out flat against the row...the sweetest little blouse by Charlotte Taylor. It was my size...and I remembered from months past it was more than I wanted to spend. But, apparently not only was the sun shining brightly that day, so was my luck! I took those little penguins home for $22! Imagine my excitement! I can't wait to take those little guys out on the town...it's their kinda weather too...sunny, cold...and happy!
image credit: anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...