Monday, August 8, 2011

and the winner...

After continuous deliberation for about 3 weeks...I finally made a decision on the new whip...and the winner was...the Toyota Venza. After all was said and done, the Venza provided the most room and comfort for the rather tall husband and back-of-the-seat-kicking toddler! I guess you're wondering what the other contender was...it was the Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen. I do still truly love the SportWagen but in the end went with my gut over my heart. After driving the Venza for a couple days now, I have to say that it is more sporty than I first thought and I know in the long run will warm my heart. And so, in the end maybe it was what a dear friend said the other day regarding my choices that made my decision easier..."they'll both drive to Saks"!

p.s. I got the silver just like in the picture!

image credit: toyota.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...