Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday's things

Toms wedges
Okay, so I'm not really a "Toms" kinda girl...not that I don't whole heartily believe in their "one for one" philosophy because I do...I think it is an awesome concept and I can say that I am happy to have done my part. Prior to the black canvas wedges I just purchased I bought a pair of red and white seersucker Toms original flats that I do really like but, well, I'm a sucker for...er, seersucker. And so, today as I wandered around my local hipster hiking store I came across the Toms Wedges. I've seen them before but never tried any on and really never seen anyone wearing them. Much to my delight they were on sale and also to my delight, they were super comfy. An hour later I had a pair, my sister had a matching pair and I bought the toddler a pair of silver sparkly "tiny Toms" that are ridiculously cute! So, it would now seem that Tom and I are becoming fast friends and helping a few kids in return...what could be better? Oh, and they're super stylish as well!
image credit: Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...