Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday's things...

Costa Del Mar
I'm a girl with blue eyes that are uber sensitive to the sun! Therefore, I have an affinity for sunglasses. While yes, I would prefer Chanel or the likes thereof, I have found that only a polarized glass protects my baby blues and allows me to still have a day of fun in the sun! My first pair of polarized lenses came shortly after my "lose everything" college days. They were Revo's and a gift from the then soon-to-be husband. I loved those glasses until the day I left them on a plane and someone scooped them up faster than a Baskin Robbins employee! Since the loss of those glasses I've tried many more over the years and finally settled on a pair of Costa Del Mar's...or Costa's, a couple years ago. They are the best sunglasses I've ever had. They are both protective and sturdy...great for the beach, boating or sailing! So, Chanel, D&G, Dior...take note: you might want to add a polarized version to your WAY overpriced non-protective fashion shades! Who knows, you might just gain a few more customers...not me though...I'm a Costa girl through and through! Oh, and guess what? They're fashionable too!
image credit: Costa Del Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...