Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday's things

Birthday Month
That's right...it's my birthday month and as old as I am and as trivial it seems at my age...I do love it and look forward to it...counting down the days as if I were a child! There are no more parties, although since the toddler's arrival almost 3 years ago I'm usually busy planning her party as her big day falls less than a week after mine. This year I think I'll treat myself to a cupcake, a pedicure, sushi, and I'll hope beyond hope to receive some of the things on my ever-growing wish list! So...with that said...you have exactly 20 days left for shopping! Oh, my list...1.)a baby goat, one that will stay baby-sized forever...of the pygmy variety. 2.) a banjo or ukulele. 3.)a giant gold monogram necklace from Max and Chloe. 4.) the oyster belt buckle from Sid Mashburn that's still out of stock...grrr! 5.) brunch at Commander's Palace 6.)Yo Gabba Gabba Van's (for my cool-mom attire). 7.) any Ashley Longshore painting. 8.)Costa Del Mar Hammock or South Point sunglasses...and well, I could go on and on but that would be too much right? Pshaw... never!
image credit: absolutely beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...