Friday, March 4, 2011

don't forget...

Okay, so apparently I need a string tied around my finger as I have let Thursday come and go with out featuring my new "carry over" addition from February. That's right, "Thursday's Things" should have been posted yesterday but alas...my head was still spinning from "February's Things" and I completely forgot! And so, since it's now Friday I suppose I'll just resume those little "things" next Thursday. Until then I will be diligently tying that string on my finger...which is quite hard to do by yourself I might add. But maybe the husband will spring for this little string ring! p.s. No worries, this hasn't turned into a blog completely about all the things I love...I'm hitting the proverbial notebook as we speak with further ponderings, random thoughts and questions galore! image credit: Kaboodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...