Monday, August 6, 2012

Thursday's things...on Monday

If not the seemingly endless swimsuit season...the olympics have made me wish I was more sporty...or at least had a more sporty body!  With the change of seasons nearing, I have decided that I have to make a change as well or I will soon be the spokesperson for things that jiggle and I'm not talking about JELLO!  I guess somewhere between chasing the toddler, I've found time to sit a little too long therefore making my muscles sag with sadness!  So, here's to making those muscles smile, here's to a future of non-skirted bathing suit bottoms, and to waving with an arm raised high in a sleeveless shirt without knocking anyone out!  What's your favorite way to stay fit...and have fun doing it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...