Friday, September 3, 2010

Well, I'm officially...off the island and couldn't be more sad to have to leave! Hilton Head has one of the most efficient and incredible ecosystems I've ever seen (think... marsh as far as the eye can see)...smelled (think salt water...green grass...moss draped trees)...and tasted (think...shrimp...crab...mussels...and fish). Miss it already! So, after a week of fun in the Lowcountry...completely relaxed...recharged...and now...re-plugged in...I'll be back to blogging in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, I love that smell too! I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...my responding to this comment 4 months later is NOT acceptable. Somehow it got by me but alas...I must admit that I thought of you often while we were there. I know you love S.C.! We should all go together sometime! Road trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...