Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday's things

I came upon this moisturizer back around Christmas last year. While I gave it a glance and quick smell, I eventually passed on it despite it's eye-catching, no frills packaging due to the fact that I'm a Lubriderm loyal. I've used Lubriderm since I was in high school. I have super sensitive skin and try not to switch things up...don't change what's not broken, right? Well, speaking of 'broken'...after the toddler's cast was removed earlier this month I was faced with an arm that I knew baby lotion ( I know, I still use it...just love that smell on her) and Lubriderm wasn't going to be enough. That little arm was thirsty and so, I turned back to the Yu-Be I had considered some months ago. I mean, if it's good enough for the harsh elements of Mt. Everest then it should work for us. It's been around for 50 years and is touted as helping diaper rash, cracked heels, dry cuticles, and even frostbite! I have to admit I love the smell although it's a bit medicinal but if you like Carmex then you'll like the Yu-Be scent as well. I slathered the moisturizer on her little arm a total of 3 times and like magic...it was all better. I've since put a little on my face before bed in some troublesome dry spots and it works with just one application! Yu-Be is good for all seasons so even though it's nearly Summer, rest assured it will soothe your beach bound bare feet and that sunburn too!
To learn more about the Yu-Be product line and to get some free samples, visit them here
image credit: Yu-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...