Friday, July 2, 2010

Are we there yet?

Well...we're not exactly the Montague's and the Capulet's but...my family and my husband's family...the in-laws...are all going to the beach...together...for the 4th! Let it be known...laughter, confusion, fear, excitement, anger, love, and possibly tears could be had. Fireworks are certain...but hopefully in the sky! While pondering what the weekend might hold...I'm adrift with thoughts of...the pool, hot po-boys, seaside shopping, white jeans, nautical stripes, cocktails al fresco, sand, sun, my husband, my daughter, my mom, my dad, my sister, AND...my in-law's...after all...they are all pretty super! And well...when all is said and done...when the sparklers have sparkeled, the hot dogs are gone, and the white smoke hangs thick in the air...I'm pretty sure there will be no line drawn in the...er, oily sand! Happy 4th of July!!! Photo courtesy of Life images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...